2021 NDRI Symposium
Working Together: Community Collaboration in Drug Policy and Practice Research
As a research institute that strives to conduct high quality research to support evidence informed AOD policy, strategies and practice, it is crucial for us to work with a range of partners to meet common goals. This ensures we ask research questions relevant to the real world and maximises the likelihood that results and recommendations can be translated into policy and practice.
In showcasing our research, the 2021 NDRI symposium will highlight the depth and breadth of these partnerships with, for example:
- communities and people affected by drug use and associated harms
- clinicians, educators and public health practitioners
- those who work in the government and the community sector, and
- researchers and research groups across Australia and internationally.
If you are interested in hearing about the latest alcohol and other drug (AOD) research or in contributing to future research, then our hybrid symposium is for you.
For any queries not answered below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hybrid format, with face-to-face or virtual attendance available
- The WA Alcohol and Other Drugs Conference will follow on 7-8 Oct, and a discount is available on registration fees for the NDRI Symposium if you attend both events - please register for the conference first to obtain your discount code
- A limited number of scholarships will be available for students and community/not for profit organisations. For the eligibility criteria, email email@example.com.
- Cancellation policy: If you are unable to attend the symposium, a refund of your registration fee (minus 20% administration fee) will be issued up to 30 days before the event. A refund will not be issued after this date but a substitute delegate may attend in your place. For information on our cancellation policy in the event that State Government COVID-19 restrictions force the cancellation of the 2021 NDRI Symposium, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that a bank surcharge will be applied to the registration fee
* Early Bird deadline: 31 July 2021